Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
APP remote control
Schedules and timers
Material: PC (V0 Fireproof)
Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Max output: 15A
Gosund Smart Plug 15A Smart Home WiFi Outlet Work with Alexa Google Home,4 Pack Mini Socket with Timer Function and Overload Protection, Support High Power Appliance, Fcc Certification
- Compact Design with Safety Use: 15 A Gosund smart plugs Fcc certified with compact design, avoid covering another wall socket. It uses Pc V0 class flame retardant materials. 100~240V available voltage range supports small or large power home appliances while adds security for high-power appliances especially in the lightning weather.
- Voice Control: Gosund WiFi Smart Plug WP6 works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Just say the commands turn on the light, when your hands are full or entering a dark room, or tell Alexa to turn on the bread maker when you are making up.
- Control From Everywhere: Control your electronics by your way anywhere anytime. Turn on or off for your air conditioning, Heater and other appliances at any time with your smart phone on the App, no matter you are at home, in your office or on your vacation.
- Schedule and Timer: Get ready to have a smart home and create customized schedule to automatically turn on and off any home Electronics or appliances such as lamps, Christmas Lighting, coffee maker, etc
- Easy Installation with Great Support: Only need WIFI (2.4G) and one smart phone, you could star the smart control with your appliances. User manual will guide you step by step to setup(less than 10 mins). We try our best to gain customers' satisfaction.
Wise Choice for a Smart Home
No Block other outlet
INPUT:100V-240V OUTPUT:15A(Max) POWER:1800W(120V) WIFI:2.4Ghz Only No Hub Needed
Say Command to Your Appliance
Control Your Device From Everywhere
Make Your Home Smart in 2021
1. Will it cover the next socket port?
- No, it will let the other socket port free with compact design.
2. Does it work with 5Ghz Wifi?
- No, it only works with 2.4Ghz Wifi.
3. I have a dual wifi router, Could I use it?
- Yes, If it broadcast only 1 signal, you will need to go to the Wi-Fi management first to create a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi signal. If it is broadcasting both signals, the 5 gHz signal will be ignored. You’ll just enter the name of your 2.4 gHz network.